With its continued excellence in high performance low-frequency bass reproduction Velodyne introduces the Impact-12 Subwoofer. Designed for both professional and home entertainment enthusiasts with the capability to deliver a full, clear, and tight low-frequency response with its Maximum Dynamic Power (MDP) amplification. Its unique configuration features an active 12" front-firing woofer cone, down-firing port, acoustically neutral cabinet design, 2" dual-layer copper-wound voice coils, 165W RMS/275W peak power, and a beefy 89.6 oz magnet structure - this powerful combination enables this sub to reproduce the tightest "punch" at the highest sound levels in its class.
In addition, it features a 50 - 200Hz low-pass crossover, full range high-pass crossover, 0° or 180° phase adjustment, line-level/LFE/speaker level inputs, and a wide range of frequencies with exquisite sound quality and low distortion. With its compact cube design, it's perfect for home theater, whole house audio systems, and anywhere high quality, compact bass projection is required.
- Maximum Dynamic Power (MDP) Amplification
- Designed with Velodyne's MDP technology, this subwoofer is capable of reproducing well defined bass tones that will enhance the overall sound value of any soundtrack with lower distortion.
- Dual-Layer Copper-Wound Voice Coils
- Developed with 2" dual-layer copper-wound voice coils; this subwoofer assures linear travel and allows for heat dissipation throughout the enclosure.
- 12" Woofer Assembly
- Its 12" coated fiber cone woofer with an 9.7" piston diameter reproduces demanding home theater soundtracks and music with authority, accuracy and low distortion.
- Low-Frequency Response
- With a frequency response of 29 - 140Hz, this subwoofer offers a full range of low-frequencies with the capability of reproducing a very tight bass-response throughout your home theater.
- Auto Turn On Function
- If a signal is not detected for approximately 8 minutes, the subwoofer will switch to standby mode, which in turn will draw minimal power.
- Phase Adjustment
- This subwoofer can easily blend into your existing system with its built-in adjustable (50 - 200Hz) high-pass crossover, and selectable phase control.
- Features and Controls
- This subwoofer offers line level, speaker level inputs and outputs, LFE input, LED power indicator, removable front grille, and rear panel volume control.