The HPRC (High-Performance Resin Cases) 2300F Hard Case with Cubed Foam Interior (Red) is a lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable case. It meets ATA 300 specifications for transit cases. The hard-resin shells are virtually unbreakable and the interior rubber O-rings keep the case air and watertight. It comes with a comfortable, soft-grip handle for carrying and an air pressure release valve. The case can be used to carry audio, photo or video equipment and accessories. It is backed by a lifetime replacement warranty.
This case has a cubed foam interior.
- Unbreakable, waterproof, resin case with a cubed foam interior made to carry audio, photo or video equipment and accessories
- Neoprene O-rings keep the cases air and watertight
- Temperature rating = -40 to +176°F (-40 to +80°C)
- Air pressure release valve
- For field comfort the case is carried by a super-soft grip, rigid handle
- Meets or exceeds ATA (Air Transport Association) 300 rated for shipping cases
- IP67 military specification is an international standard IEC 60529 that classifies the level of protection that is provided against the intrusion of solid objects or dust, accidental contact, and water. The first digit indicates the level of protection that the enclosure provides against access to hazardous parts and the ingress of solid foreign objects. The rating of 6 indicates the highest level of protection - no ingress of dust, complete protection against contact. The second digit indicates the protection of equipment against harmful ingress of water. The rating of 7 (out of 8) ensures that entry of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the case is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to at least 1.0 m of submersion).
- STANAG 4280 and DS 81-41 are NATO equivalents for military specifications for standardized endurance and quality tests designed to simulate extreme situations
- Flammability rating of HB standard, V-0 available by special order: from UL 94 Flame Rating System
- Backed by a lifetime replacement warranty