The CC-222SLmkII from Tascam is a rack mountable CD and cassette player/recorder designed for professional applications. The cassette deck features auto-reverse, ±10% pitch control, and Dolby B noise reduction. The slot-loading CD recorder accepts high-speed recording media, and offers playback of MP3 CDs. It also offers pitch control, as well as key control.
The unit features both analog and digital I/O, with RCA connectors for analog and both coaxial and optical connectors for digital transmission. There is also an RIAA phono input for connecting a record player. Built-in 24-bit AD/DA converters provide pro-quality sound.
You can choose to record to either the tape deck or the CD recorder. You can dub from CD to cassette and vice-versa. You can operate the system as 2 separate recorders, or record a single source to both mediums consecutively for terrific flexibility.
Other useful features of the system include a front-panel headphone jack with volume control, auto track increment, power on play, fade in and out, and multiple playback modes. All of these versatile features make the CC-222SLmkII an ideal choice for use in theaters, schools, houses of worship, and other venues.
Note! Pitch and Key control are for CD-DA discs only.
- Rack-mount design for installed applications
- Can be operated as 2 individual recorders. It can also record one source to both mediums consecutively. Dubbing is also supported from CD to cassette and vice-versa
- Slot-loading CD player/recorder supports MP3 CD playback
- Auto-reverse tape deck with pitch control and Dolby B noise reduction
- Analog RCA I/O and digital coaxial and optical I/O
- RIAA phono input for connecting a turntable
- High-quality 24-bit AD/DA converters
- Front-panel headphone jack with volume control
- Wireless remote control included