The NewTek LiveControl LC-11 is an accessory for TriCaster live switcher products. This keyboard features all the manual control of live switching, positioning and control of the software instead of using a keyboard and mouse. This model is the educational version meant for schools and learning institutions.
Note! This is an educational package that requires proof of current educational status. Please click here for the requirements.
- Large back-lit buttons are offered for preview, program and M/E selection.
- Physical Connection
- Mixing consoles such as this allow the user to feel more like a standard live studio and offer a physical connection to each input.
- This device utilizes back-lit buttons, joysticks and T-bars to control selection, camera setting, insert position, transition and transition speed.
- This console offers an upgrade from previous versions to match with higher end Tricaster system functionality.
- This device improves accuracy for fast paced productions, offers tactile control and allows director to maintain focus on the show.