This Ikelite compact mechanical underwater housing is designed for the Sony HDR-CX11 and HDR-CX12 camcorders. The housing is molded from clear polycarbonate and includes an optical glass lens port with a removable UR pro filter. The housing's port is threaded allowing the use of optional 67mm threaded wide-angle conversion lenses. Other wide-angle options including, the Ikelite WP-80 wide-angle port designed by Fathom, are compatible with this housing.
The camera's LCD monitor can be viewed from the rear of the housing, using the external mirror. The external mirror is hinged so that it can be opened to reflect the image from the camera's LCD monitor. This housing includes (IRC) Image Reversing Circuitry. The circuit reverses (flips) the image and text on the LCD screen so that when the image is reflected in the external mirror, it appears correct left-to-right.
The housing is easy to use and will allow you to capture the moment underwater in video or digital stills. Features include many manual controls including: power on/off, record-start/stop, zoom, photo, LCD touch screen (3 controls), manual focus and LCD reversing circuit on/off. The housing is rated to a depth of up to 200'.
- Built from strong and corrosion-resistant, clear injection-molded polycarbonate, allowing visual inspection of the camcorder, control functions, and all sealing surfaces
- Dependable mechanical controls are sealed with Quad-Ring seal glands
- Controls Include:
- Power on/off
- Manual focus
- LCD touch screen (3 controls)
- LCD reversing circuit on/off
- The camera's LCD monitor can be viewed from the rear of the housing, using the external mirror featured on the side of the housing. The external mirror is hinged so that it can be opened to reflect the image from the camera's LCD monitor
- (IRC) Image Reversing Circuitry
- Image and text on the LCD screen are reversed (flipped) so that when the image is reflected in the External Mirror, it appears correct left-to-right
- Color-Correcting Filter
- The UR/Pro color-correcting filter enhances the warm reds and oranges that are lost underwater. The filter secures to the outside of the port offering easy installation and removal. Provides quality results with available sunlight underwater to 80' depth
- Quick-Release Base
- The quick release base removes instantly for traveling