The Honeywell PPMINI Mini Power Presenter is a thumb-size control device that offers superb functionality by combining wireless computer presentation control, and an integrated sharp laser pointer. It's capable of communicating with your (Mac or PC) computer via the wireless USB interface at a 2.4GHz frequency range. It facilitates presentations and public speaking and is compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint and most presentation software.
Moreover, it offers simple forward, reverse, and blank-screen controls to manage your presentations, with no interruptions when advancing frames. Use it right out of the box with plug-and-play technology; and the USB receiver can easily store within the remote. It features wireless control within a 66' range, and an extended battery life, up to 1-year, with the included CR2032 battery.
- Sharp Laser Pointer
- It includes an integrated diode laser pointer to bring more professionalism and control to your presentation.
- 66' Wireless Range
- The 2.4GHz omni-directional wireless frequency enables up to a 66' communication range.
- Professional Presentations
- Use this device to conduct more professional presentations by controlling your presentation software (keyboard functions only).
- Plug-and-Play Technology
- Plug-and-play installation means that no special hardware or configurations are necessary.
- Stow-and-Go USB Receiver
- For added peace of mind when traveling, the USB receiver is stored conveniently behind the remote.
- PC and Macintosh Compatible
- The unit is fully compatible with both Windows and Macintosh computers, allowing you to go wireless on whichever platform you use.
- Extended Battery Life
- Enjoy the convenience of operating this presenter for up to one year on (1) CR2032 battery.
- Portable Size
- Its small footprint allows you to easily throw it in your laptop carrying case, making this control an excellent choice for notebook computer users.