With their continued excellence in high-quality audio reproduction, JBL introduces the WEM-1 Wireless Expansion Module. Enjoy wireless audio throughout your home or office from your PC, A/V receiver, iPod, or other portable music devices without making unnecessary holes in your walls or floors to accommodate messy speaker wires. It features high frequency wireless technology capable of receiving crystal clear audio within a 70' operating range - it's built around a reliable 2.4GHz proprietary system and offers a 4-position ID code selector that ensures optimal performance.
The system's wireless transmitter features RCA (line level) and speaker level connectivity, and the receiver module boasts a 50W per channel amplifier, mini-jack input, (2) speaker outputs, subwoofer output, and an EQ switch that works in conjunction with compatible JBL speakers. In addition, it offers full spectrum pro sound, worldwide dual voltage capability, Auto On/Standby, wall mount brackets and a convenient remote control.
If you want to surround yourself with sound - not wires - with a unified, stylish, and easy-to-set-up wireless audio system - look no further - you won't find a better solution than the WEM-1.
- Completely Wireless
- This system eliminates the need to run messy wiring from your favorite audio device to a pair of speakers located across the room. In a nutshell, it's capable making any speaker wireless.
- EQ Switch
- It offers a choice of EQ positions that's compatible with the following JBL loudspeakers: CSB55, CST55, CS600 satellites, CS400 satellites, Control NOW, and Control Monitor.
- Subwoofer Output
- Juxtaposed to the speaker level outputs is a convenient low-frequency output for connectivity to a separate powered subwoofer. Note: this output is full-range and not filtered or low-passed.
- Wall Mountable
- The Transmitter and receiver/amplifier may be mounted horizontally, vertically or on the wall with the included brackets. Also, the receiver includes a convenient vertical stand for wire management.
- Auto On/Standby
- When no signal is detected for approximately 10 minutes, this system will automatically switch to the standby mode, then instantly turn on when a signal is detected.
- Unobtrusive Design
- The small, sleek design of this system enables discrete placement throughout your home or office.
- Dual Voltage
- This system can be used worldwide with its dual voltage capability; its power requirements range from 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz.
- Remote Control
- A convenient IR remote control is included with this system; offering the ability to control volume output, muting, and input selection.