The Paramount Buddy Bracket solves the photographer's problem of mounting a Pocket Wizard brand transmitter/transceiver, with an Canon or Nikon Speedlight to a stand without using tape, rubber bands or other "Rube Goldberg" devices.
The "L" piece of the Buddy Bracket screws into your Pocket Wizard. The hot shoe accepts your flash. The built-in mini-sync cord plugs into the Pocket Wizard. The screw mount has a standard 1/4"-20 female thread which will mount to the top of your light stand or umbrella bracket (available separately).
- Look Like a Pro
- Fast, easy setup
- No unsightly tape or rubber bands to struggle with
- Ensures Pocket Wizard firing of your off-camera flash
- 1/4"-20 Bottom Metal Mount
- Protects equipment from detaching unexpectedly
- Add a Mount
- If your stand has no 1/4"-20 top screw, or if you wish to add swivel, tilt and an umbrella socket, click here or add it to your order from the Accessories Tab.