The ART M-Two Cardioid Condenser Microphone is a modestly priced, quality condenser microphone designed for vocal and instrument capturing in project studios. The M-Two features an FET output stage for quiet signal reproduction with maximum gain. A two position Pad switch features -6dB and -12dB settings for maximizing headroom and lowering distortion and noise.
A two position low cut roll-off switch minimizes hum, wind and low frequency noise. The capsule features a cardioid pick up pattern that minimizes off-axis noise and feedback, and the wide frequency response results in transparent audio reproduction. The M-Two requires 48V phantom power and includes a shockmount and aluminum carrying case.
- Low-frequency roll-off switch
- -6dB and -12dB Pad switch
- FET output stage for quiet signal reproduction
- Cardioid polar pattern minimizes off-axis noise
- Wide frequency response for transparent audio signal