The ATH-M35 stereo monitor headphones from Audio-Technica are an ideal companion in a recording or mixing studio, or out in the field. Featuring 40mm neodymium drivers and copper clad aluminum wire voice coils, the headphones provide balanced, articulate sound with impressive power handling capabilities.
The padded, adjustable headband and thick around-ear cushions provide long-lasting comfort, allow you to wear them for hours without fatigue. The single-sided cable is made from ultra-flexible litz wire and has a gold-plated 3.5mm mini plug, as well as a screw-on 1/4" adapter. A carrying pouch is included, allowing you to fold down the headphones and store them easily for travel.
- Lightweight and ergonomic folding design; ideal for field use
- Large 40mm neodymium drivers and copper clad aluminum wire voice coils for clear, balanced, accurate sound
- Padded, adjustable headband and around-ear cushions for long-lasting comfort
- Extra-long single-sided cable constructed from flexible litz wire
- Gold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini plug with screw-on 1/4" adapter for total compatibility
- Carrying pouch included