The HDSPARK PCI Express Card from Grass Valley is a PCI card that offers nonlinear editing functionality in a PCI Express form factor. It is designed for use with existing EDIUS v5 software installations.
This card is designed for file-based, networked environments that require real-time output of projects on HDMI monitors. It offers full-resolution monitor preview of your work with embedded HDMI audio and separate stereo RCA jacks for audio monitoring.
It is designed to manage standard- or high-definition video. Advanced features include unlimited video, audio, title, graphics layers, and real-time effects.
- This card offers HDMI output for full-resolution, real-time monitoring from EDIUS nonlinear editing software
- Embedded HDMI audio output and separate RCA jacks are available for audio monitoring
- Video and audio output stays in sync with editing windows for accurate editing and trimming
- Edit any mix of SD- and HD-resolution video content in real time
- It works with many different native video formats, including DV, HDV, AVCHD, uncompressed, and more
- Advanced features include: real-time SD/HD resolution, aspect-ratio, and frame-rate conversion & output, including conversion of 16:9 to 4:3 and NTSC to PAL
- It offers new, GPU-accelerated, 3D transitions
- Real-time editing performance increases as CPU power increases
- This unit supports newer, file-based formats, including Infinity, JPEG 2000, XDCAM & XDCAM EX, P2 (DVCPRO and AVC-Intra), and GFCam
- It is compatible with Windows XP and Windows Vista