The POD Studio UX1 from Line 6 combines the sounds of POD Farm plug-in with a low-latency USB interface. Designed for recording voice, guitars and basses, the POD Farm plug-in features every amplifier, cabinet, stomp box and microphone model necessary for obtaining professional sounding tracks.
Over 80 famous guitar amps, bass amps, preamps and more are featured, from vintage classics to must-have modern rigs, all fully adjustable, packed inside the software to deliver legendary POD tone to any digital audio workstation.
The interface is really easy to use and delivers solid performance. It features a XLR microphone input for dynamic microphones with trim knob, a super-quiet 1/4" guitar input, 2 1/4" line inputs, a 1/4" headphone output, 2 1/4" line outputs, and a volume knob for instant, straightforward recording.
- Low noise USB interface for recording voice, guitar and instruments
- No latency ToneDirect monitoring
- Recording resolution up to 24-bit/96kHz
- XLR microphone input for use with dynamic microphones
- 2 x 1/4" TS line inputs
- 2 x 1/4" TS line outputs
Includes POD Farm plug-in (Mac AU/RTAS/VST and Windows RTAS/VST) containing:
- 18 modeled guitar amplifiers with 24 cabinets
- 5 modeled bass amplifiers with 5 cabinets
- 29 stompboxes and studio effects
- 6 modeled warm and colorful microphone preamps
- Ideal for use with Ableton Live, Cubase, Logic, Garageband, Pro Tools, Cakewalk and other professional recording platforms
- Includes Ableton Live Lite Line 6 Studio Edition 8-track recording software and RiffWorks T4 recording software for instant recording and idea capture right out of the box
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- USB bus powered