The Bushnell PinSeeker 1600 rangefinder has brilliant optics and a measuring range that's simply enormous, from 5-1600 yards! This makes it quite useful for golfers. Though your maximum range will vary from many factors (including the angle of incidence to the target, the target's reflectivity, and the ambient lighting conditions), the PinSeeker 1600 will always give the best range of any Bushnell unit.
The PinSeeker 1600's observing modes include the PinSeeker mode, which ignores objects behind the pin, as well as a scanning mode which gives continuously-updated readings.Optics are fully multicoated for wonderful resolution and contrast. The PinSeeker 1600 is Bushnell's flagship model and it shows.
This is the "tournament" version of the PinSeeker 1600 rangefinder, which has no built-in inclinometer. As it does not use calculations to aid the golfer's estimation of playing distance, it conforms to the USGA rules for legal distance-measuring devices in tournament play (as defined in the 2006 '14-3/0.5 Local Rule Permitting Use of Distance-Measuring Device').
- Awesome 5-1600 yard range, with precision as well
- Scanning mode actively displays continuously-updated measurements
- PinSeeker mode ignores higher-reflectivity background objects and always displays reading of closest object
- RainGuard® HD coatings upon eyepiece & objective disperse precipitation from lenses for better transmission
- ±2 Dioptric correction
- Twist-up metal reinforced eyecup with intermediary positions
- Ergonomic shape ideal for handholding
- Displays in either yards or meters
- Legal for tournament play