The 12x50 Diamondback Binocular from Vortex excels in the field thanks to its exceptional light gathering ability and 18mm eye relief, making this handheld optic ideal for hunting and birding. It also offers modern advantages such as textured rubber armor, soft helicoid eyecups, and argon gas purging. The Diamondback series features sculpted contours that fit easily in-hand. This all-purpose binocular is for those who prefer higher magnification for distant objects. Additionally, the 9 foot minimum focus distance enables relatively close-up observation of butterflies and other natural beauties within your field of view.
- Phase corrected roof prisms render bright images that are color-faithful and rich in detail.
- Fully multicoated optics transmit contrast-rich images with minimal glare and internal reflection.
- Argon purged and o-ring sealed housing delivers superior waterproof and fogproof protection from the elements.
- Close focuses to under 10 feet, excellent for birding and other nature observations.
- Twist-up multi-position rubber eyecups provide enhanced comfort, especially for eyeglass wearers.
- Ridged rubber armoring results in superior grip even in wet conditions.
- Tripod, monopod, and car window-mountable with optional adapter.