The Internet has changed the retail environment forever. The world of online sales has exploded, eliminating tedious print ads and phone calls and offering the average person the opportunity to become a sell-it-yourself, start-up business. The MyStudio® line of Tabletop Photo Studios for Product Photography wants to help.
Until now the weak link has been the photography. It's been proven time and again that better photos equal more sales, and to complete the equation, higher selling prices. Quality images, especially those depicting open shadows and precise detail, add to the "perceived value" of your item, assuring the prospective buyer that he's choosing a well cared-for product.
Enter MyStudio® with a great line of mini-cycloramas that include lighting. Wrinkled seamless paper and time-intensive, post-production retouching are things of the past. Instead, your product seems to float in infinity on a clean, white background. The overhead light source is a color-balanced, digital-friendly 5000K fluorescent fixture on an adjustable stand, which wraps light around your objects and can be further directed with the supplied bounce cards.
Made in several sizes from 20 to 64 inches in width, MyStudio® solves the field-of-view problems evident in photo tents when the edges of the background appear in your image. Whether you're shooting coins, jewelry, cosmetics, objects d'art, electronics, car parts or handbags, there's a MyStudio® Tabletop Cyc Kit to fit your needs.
The MyStudio® 20 Deluxe tabletop system expands on the standard 20 system by providing 2- 90 degree corner cyc backgrounds with an extended light stand fitted with a second light. It measures 40 x 20 x 12" (101 x 51 x 30.5 cm).
- Double-wide, 40 inch wide shooting area with extended light stand and additional lamp/bulb combo
- 5000K "daylight" color-balanced, digital-friendly, 92 CRI fluorescent lamps
- Fluorescent lamps generate very little heat resulting in a comfortable working environment, especially important in small spaces
- Minimal shadows yield fine detail. Soft disappearing horizon line puts emphasis on your subject
- Adjustable stand height to accommodate the size of your object
- Reflector cards with built-in stands direct light where you want it to create pleasing catch-light reflections, definition and "modeling" on your subject
Note:The join of the 2 cyc units is tight but visible. It is quickly resolved with minimal Photoshop retouching. Please keep this in mind when positioning your item.