The HDMI 1.3 over CAT-6 Cable Extender from Gefen allows you to achieve extended transmission distances with HDMI signals by transporting them over CAT-6 Ethernet Cable. Cable runs of up to 100' are possible with HDMI v1.3 and up to 150' with HDMI v1.2.
This solution consists of a transmitter that plugs into your source device and a receiver that connects to your display. The transmitter sends signals over CAT-6 cable to the receiver, which in turn translates the signal back into its original format.
It supports resolutions up to 1080p and 1920 x 1200. Also supported are video formats in Deep Color Mode at up to 12-bits and lossless compressed digital audio, including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio.
No signal loss occurs during transmission. Compensation for cable skews is also an included feature.
- Extend HDMI Cable Runs
- Use this device to extend transmission distances with HDMI signals.
- Transmission Distance
- This unit supports cable runs of up to 100' with HDMI v1.3 and 150' with HDMI v1.2 by using CAT-6 Ethernet cable.
- Audio Support
- It supports lossless compressed digital audio: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio.
- Deep Color Mode
- Video formats in Deep Color Mode at up to 12-bits are supported.
- Resolutions up to 1080p and 1920 x 1200 are supported.