The Plustek OpticBook A300 is a large-format scanner that is ideal for scanning book pages and other large documents. It is equipped with function buttons designed to make the scanning experience more convenient and efficient. The A300 creates crisp, sharp images of the pages which can then be converted into other formats using the included software bundle.
Users no longer have to avoid damaging book bindings by pressing it flat or cutting pages in order to achieve a clean scan edge. The OpticBook scans thick books without unbinding or dismantling them, making it an ideal scanning tool for students, libraries, schools, graphic designers and any other work groups in need of scanning large original documents.
- Book and Large Format Scanning
- The OpticBook A300 can scan books, and A3-sized documents, up to 12 x 17".
- High Quality, High Speed
- This scanner can scan an A3-sized page in just 2.4 seconds at 300dpi.
- Scan Text Close to Book Spine
- The OpticBook is designed with a perfect 2mm book-edge design, so that pages do not have to be separated from their bindings and images appear with a crisp, sharp edge.
- One-Touch Controls
- The buttons on scanner's panel perform Book Pavilion, Preview, Color Scan, Grayscale Scan and Text Scan functions. The settings for each button on the scanner's panel are configured through Book Pavilion. Book Pavilion offers you quick access to the most frequently-used scanning functions. They are especially useful when you need to repeatedly scan with the same settings and send images to the same destination.
- Productivity Software
- With the included Plustek Book Pavilion software, scans preview in less than 2 seconds and images can be saved into a variety of formats such as BMP, JPG or TIFF. This software will automatically rotate page images as consecutive pages are scanned, maintaining book layout and page sequence. The OpticBook A300 also comes with highly effective image processing and document management software including PDF conversion and highly accurate OCR (Optical Character Recognition).