If you're searching for an affordable, quality DVD video playback solution, look no further. The Coby DVD288 DVD Player (Black) brings your home theater HD experience to a whole new level, without breaking the bank. It features an HDMI output with 1080p HD upconversion, progressive scan technology, component video output and its multi-format DVD playback offers support for DVD-Video, DVD-R/W, and DVD+R/W discs. With its coaxial digital audio output, enjoy the awesome power of Dolby Digital audio for a wider, more enveloping surround sound experience.
Though it's an excellent DVD player, it can also be used as a CD player and JPEG photo viewer. You could actually use the DVD288 to share your favorite songs and photos with friends and family at your next gathering. Other convenient features include: fast scan, multi-camera angle, multi-language, multi-subtitle support, parental lock control, and on-screen display. Its super slim chassis and stylish matte black finish will complement your room's decor.
With connectivity to multiple A/V components, and NTSC/PAL compatibility, the Coby DVD288 answers the call with superb versatility and reliability.
Note! This requires a multi-system TV to view PAL DVDs in the US.
- High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) w/HD Video Upconversion
- This unit is capable of upconverting 1080p HD video signals out through the HDMI output. This advanced digital output enables the player to carry high-definition video information through a single cable.
- Progressive Scan Playback
- This is a progressive scan DVD player, capable of scanning an entire video frame at once; scan-lines commonly associated with interlaced video are drastically reduced. The result is a spectacularly clear image with no motion artifacts (stair-stepping), and details so sharp they seem as if they're etched onto the screen.
- Built-In Dolby Digital Decoder
- With a built-in Dolby Digital decoder, it reproduces surround sound fidelity and sonic realism from your favorite movie soundtracks. It's capable of advanced 24-bit processing and an outstanding sampling frequency of 192KHz.
- Component Video Output
- It achieves greater color accuracy and high resolution playback capability when connected via the component output to your projector, plasma and/or LCD/CRT televisions.
- Home Theater Friendly
- Use the coaxial digital audio output to connect the DVD player to your home theater receiver and enjoy your favorite DVDs in surround sound.
- Multi-Format Player
- Experience superb versatility with the ability to playback DVD-Video, DVD+R/W, DVD-R/W, CD, CD-R/W, and JPEG formats.
- Parental Lock Control
- For parents who want full control of media content played back through player, the unit's menu features a parental control and rating system adjustment.
- Full-Feature Remote Control
- This unit includes a full-feature remote control capable of executing specific commands such camera angle, fast scan, and on screen display. It's also able to execute every command from any angle up to ±30°.
- Multi-Language System
- This player offers the ability to select language or subtitle preferences.