The Pa500-ORT 61-Key Professional Arranger from Korg is ideal for the musician, composer, performer and entertainer alike with its stellar features and a price tag that won't break the bank. RX (Real eXperience) technology is used to achieve stunning sounds just like its big brothers Pa800 or Pa2XPro. Programming is simple with the TouchView interface, while realistic articulation can be controlled with the 4-way joystick.
Four stereo processors provide up to 128 effects with a 3-band parametric EQ available on each track. The Pa500-ORT has over special Middle Eastern styles plus 320 styles programmed by some of the leading arrangers in the world each with up to 8 parts, 4 variations, and 3 intros/count-ins/fills/breaks/endings. Performance can be custom tailored to your specifications with the Tap Tempo, Fade In/Out and Manual Bass features.
Create accurate guitar parts with picking, strum, chokes, slides, hammer-ons and guitar-specific artifacts while enhancing guitar tracks of standard MIDI-files.
Expand your musical database for live performance with the SongBook feature with pre-programmed settings such as Sounds, Style, Performance, Volumes, Muted Tracks, FX settings, Easy Edit, STS settings, and Master Transpose for every song you need to play. Back up your data to SD or MMC cards and uses USB or MIDI for connection with your computer.
This version of the Pa-500 is uniquely outfitted for Middle Eastern musicians with its extra sounds, styles and quarter tone sub scale settings.
- Intuitive Layout
- Everything from the 61-key velocity sensitive keyboard to the touch screen LCD is designed for an easy working experience
- Four stereo master effect processors provide hundreds of effects, including reverb, delay, chorus, and much more for added richness and depth
- Hundreds of styles in a wide variety of genres are included to give you the full power of a backup band without the hassles
- Middle Eastern Styles
Tunisia: Fazzani, Ghita, Bounawara, Zaby / Sougua, Saadawi, Alleji
Morocco: Karatchi, Issawi, Sahrawi Shaby
Iraq: Chuby, Gnuby, Gorgina, All Rub3, Khashaba
Khaligi: Khaligi Rumba, Khbeaty, Bandary, Dosary, Shaby
- Middle Eastern Sounds
- 104 extra instruments including Kanon, Nay, Ud, Kawala, Arabic Strings, Mejwez, Mezwed, Yargohol, Zukra, Chubebe, Zurna, Chabi, Tabla, Req, Daf, Bandir, Tabel, Katem, Kasur, and Khishabah
- Quarter Tone Sub Scale
- Access quarter tone scales on the fly with 4 presets or the joystick
- Giving you two 16-track sequencers to work with, the XDS Double Sequencer lets you play one sequence while loading another, perform DJ-style cross fades, or play two sequences simultaneously
- The SongBook function is a programmable musical database that lets you instantly access all the necessary settings for a needed song - great for taking requests
- Full Controls
- Everything from a pitch/modulation joystick to assignable sliders, switches, and pads give you full, precise control over the system. A damper pedal input, assignable pedal input, are provided for hands-off control
- MIDI and USB plus SD/MMC
- The Pa500-ORT has both MIDI and USB connectivity with an SD/MMC card slot for data backup