The Metz 45CL-4 digital Flash BASIC is a heavy-duty handle mount flash that through the use of SCA adapters can support the advanced TTL systems used with DSLR cameras. It has a guide number of 148' at ISO 100 and it can cover 35mm lenses, or 28mm with the use of the wide-angle diffuser panel. Also, the head can tilt upward 90°, rotate left & right 180°, and offer wireless slave functionality, TTL with proper SCA adapters. Also, along with TTL, these adapters can add slow, high-speed, 1st & 2nd curtain sync modes.
This kit is the "basic" version, with just a holder for 6 AA batteries and simple PC cord included. These are enough for the photographer who likes to keep things simple, and who likes to shoot in manual mode. Lots of features are packed into a compact flash for its class, such as a secondary fill-flash reflector, bounce and swivel capacity, wide-angle diffuser and more.
- TTL compatible with most digital and film SLR cameras
- Manual flash mode with 5 partial lighting levels
- Secondary flash (with 3 lighting levels) helps to fill-in shadows in close-up areas that are created when using an indirect flash
- Compatible TTL Systems
- Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II with SCA 3102 adapter
- Nikon i-TTL with SCA 3402 adapter
- Olympus/Panasonic Four Thirds TTL with SCA 3202 adapter
- Pentax P-TTL with SCA 3702 adapter
- Leica TTL with SCA 3502 adapter
- Sony/Minolta ADI / P-TTL with SCA 3302 adapter