The Printstik PS900 Portable Thermal Printer from Planon is a portable thermal transfer printer, ideal for use with portable devices and notebook computers. The printer uses a thermal transfer technology to print on special paper, so there is never need for ink or toner.
It features a USB interface for printing, making it ideal for printing travel documents from your notebook, or anything else that needs to be put on paper in a jiffy. The battery-powered printer is recharged via USB, and can print up to 100 pages on a single charge.
- Print from your computer via USB
- Prints text and graphics clearly
- Thermal printing process means no leaking ink
- Printing speed at up to 3 pages per minute
- Rugged and compact design for portable reliability with minimal moving parts
- Little or no maintenance necessary regardless of usage cycle
- Low-cost operation