The DR600 Digital Reverb from Behringer is a digital effects pedal for guitars, basses, and other instruments. It applies rich sounding 24-bit stereo reverb effects in six different modes: hall, plate, spring, modulate, room, and gated reverb.
There are dedicated level, tone, and time knobs that enable you to dial in the perfect reverb setting for any situation. This sturdy pedal preserves the integrity of the signal with an electronic on/off switch when the effect is not in use. The DR600 can be powered by a single 9V battery or the optional PSU-SB DC power supply.
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo reverbs including spring, plate, hall, gate, room and modulate
- Dedicated mode, time, tone and level controls for sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- Electronic on/off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life