The Denon DN-X1100 Professional 4-Channel DJ Mixer features the routing and flexibility necessary for demanding mobile DJ applications, club installations and serious home DJs. The DN-X1100 features 4 input channels with a total of 8 line inputs. Three inputs are switchable between line and phono signal for turntables.
Assignable Matrix input routing means any input signal is easily assignable to any channel. Input signals are no longer married to their connected inputs. All channels feature a dedicated 3-band EQ and cue control. The microphone input features a built-in ducker with variable threshold dial for automatically attenuating (lowering) music during speech.
The output section features balanced 3-pin XLR and unbalanced RCA phono connections. A -10dB pad switch is provided on the balanced output and is capable of stereo or mono output signals. Additional features include effect send and return connections, illuminated cue controls, split cue and Denon's Flex Fader.
- 4 Input Channels
- Four assignable inputs are comprised of 5 dedicated line inputs and 3 line / turntable switchable input channels.
- Assignable Input Matrix
- All input signals may be assigned to any of the output channels for flexible routing.
- Send and Return Connections
- Send and return connections are featured on the rear panel for external effects and signal processors.
- Flexible Output Connections
- Balanced 3-pin XLR and unbalanced RCA outputs are provided. A -10dB attenuator and mono / stereo switches are featured.
- Microphone Input with Ducker
- The microphone input features a built in ducker with a variable threshold control for automatically lowering during speech.