Production schedules are as tight as ever and any time saved in avoiding re-lamping or swapping out filters or fixtures means money saved. The Litepanels 1X1 Bi-Color Variable Color Temperature LED Flood Light is the perfect solution to this problem. Shift from 3200K or 5600K or anywhere in between with the turn of a knob. For the first time, instead of filtering a source's fixed color temperature, you can dial in the precise look and temperature that you want. Matching Lightpanels sources is easier too, thanks to the highly consistent nature of LEDs.
All the other features that we've come to appreciate from the 1x1 are on-board. Multi-voltage AC or compatibility with various DC sources, including the Litepanels 1.75 hour Lithium-ion battery, makes the 1X1 the go-to source for studio or field applications.
The slim construction (1.75" deep) and light weight (3 lbs) ensure that you can use multiple fixtures virtually anywhere they will fit without fear of injuring the talent of damaging the set.
100-0% dimming with minimal color shift has always been an outstanding feature of the 1x1, but the new Bi-Color adds Integrated DMX, enabling remote operation of the unit from theater-style dimmer boards.
Additionally, individual units can be ganged into large banks (2 x 2,' 4 x 4,' etc.) via accessory frames and yokes.
- Variable Color Temperature
- Make quick adjustments from 3200K to 5600K or any color temperature in between without swapping filters or fixtures with a simple twist of the color knob.
- 100-0% Dimming with Low Power Draw
- One-touch dimming with minimal color shift. Draws less than 10% the power of traditional lights. Draws 40 Watts @ 24V. Remote dimming possible with optional wired remote or via DMX.
- AC or DC
- Powered by Litepanels' multi-voltage AC source or a wide variety of 18-28V DC sources including Litepanels' 1.75 hour Lithium-ion battery.
- Integrated DMX
- Integrated DMX (RJ45 connectors) enable remote dimming and color control from dimming boards such as those used in theaters.
- Slim Line Design
- Slim, (12"W x 12"H x 1.75") heat-free design means that you can put a light wherever you can fit one without fear of damage or injury.