The Digitech RP355 Guitar Modeling Processor Pedal is a comprehensive guitar workstation that features advanced modeling capabilities and a massive effects library modeled on some of the most popular effects in recorded music's history coupled with 2 x 2 USB streaming to connect with the included Cubase LE4 software for home recording.
The RP355 starts by modeling 34 classic amps and 18 cabinets that you can mix and match. An extensive library of 56 effects can be applied individually, or as part of one of 30 preset effects chains. Up to 11 effects can run simultaneously while three effect parameters can be applied to the expression pedal, for combined effect shifts that are truly innovative.
The USB connection can be used for computer editing of presets. But it can also be used for audio streaming (two streams up, two streams down), making the RP355 an excellent choice for direct computer recording with the Cubase LE4 software (included).
An integrated drum machine with 60 preset rhythm patterns and a chromatic tuner take a lot of the chore out of practicing. The extensive inputs and outputs, switchable modeling (you can turn it off for live play through an amp), and high-resolution 24-bit sound make the RP355 a comprehensive guitar workstation that travels easily between practice, rehearsal, recording, and performance.
- Amp Models
- Thirty four (34) amps and eighteen (18) cabinets are modeled in 24-bit sound. Digitech's Component Modeling gives a more dynamic, responsive depiction of an amp's performance than amp modeling alone
- Tons of Effects
- An elaborate set of 56 effects cover the gamut of what a guitarist could possibly need. You can tweak them by hand, or apply them as one of 30 effect chain presets that help you get the most out of combined effects
- Triple-Assignable Expression Pedal
- The RP355's expression pedal can be loaded with up to three effect parameters. Almost every parameter is available to be assigned. You could, as one example, increase the reverb, chorus depth, and distortion as you depress the pedal
- 70/70 Presets
- The 70 factory presets are matched by 70 user memory locations, so you can save your own creations without losing the excellent preset sounds
- Intuitive Operation
- The Amp Model, Effect Chain, Effect Level, and Master Level knobs are lined up to function as a simple four-step process for getting stellar tones quickly
- USB Recording, Editing, Streaming
- The USB connection in the back is not just for computer editing of presets. It also facilitates 2-way audio streaming (2 streams up, 2 streams down), making the RP355 an excellent all-in-one interface for direct computer recording
- 60 Drum Presets
- The integrated drum machine offers 60 preset rhythm patterns for practice purposes, but don't be surprised if they inspire some new ideas as well