T-RackS 3 Standard from IK Multimedia includes the original set of virtual mastering tools which provide everything necessary to create great tube-toned or digital-tuned mixes and masters. The processors include a compressor, multi-band limiter, a soft clipping plug-in and parametric EQ.
Plug-ins can be arranged in any order thanks to a revised modular chain that provides full control and ease of navigation, along with a compare feature. A comprehensive metering section keeps the user visually updated on all of the most important variables pertaining to the audio material in question. The Classic T-RackS equalizer can operate in either stereo or MS mode.
- 4 processors comprised a virtual tube stereo compressor/leveler designed for mastering, a multi-band stereo limiter, a processor that provides soft-clipping and a 6-band parametric equalizer
- Configurable mastering/mixing chain allows the user to run up to 12 parallel/series processors
- Built-in metering section with Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters, plus a Spectrum analyzer with Peak, RMS and Averaging indicators
- Standalone and Audio Units, RTAS and VST plug-in versions available in the same package for use in all the most popular native DAWs
- High quality oversampling audio processing throughout the entire signal path
- Easy to use, with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, "compare" function, multiple audio processing in standalone mode, and much more