The Canon CanoScan LiDE 700F Color Image Scanner consistantly delivers rapid, high-quality scanning of documents, photos and 35mm film. The CanoScan LiDE 700F delivers film scanning with a maximum resolution of 9600 x 9600dpi, capturing images in intricate detail, opening the door to high-quality enlargements. For quality scans from individual 35mm film frames, the CanoScan 700F also includes a clip-on film scanning unit.
Users can have creative flexibility in scanning originals quickly, utilizing four EZ Buttons to automate the entire scanning process. Copy, scan and create e-mail attachments or PDF files simply with the push of a button. A user-friendly interface makes the CanoScan LiDE 700F equally suited to consumer and business users.
- High Resolution
- The CanoScan LiDE 700F outputs 9600 x 9600dpi maximum color resolution and tremendous 19,200 x 19,000dpi (Interpolated) software-enhanced scans. With a vivid 48-bit color depth over 281 trillion possible colors can be created.
- High Speed
- The CanoScan LiDE 700F delivers a letter size color scan in approximately 12 seconds. 1
- 35mm Film Scanning
- With the included film scanning guide frame and Film Adapter Unit, the CanoScan LiDE 700F delivers superior scan quality from individual 35mm film frames by scanning one film strip at a time at 9600 x 9600dpi optical resolution. This high resolution capture allows for exceptional quality enlargements.
- Simple to Use
- With just a touch of one of four EZ buttons located at the front of the device, users can enable scanning, copying, creating a PDF file or an e-mail attachment.
- Auto Scan Mode
- With the Auto Scan Mode, users can combine eight steps into one with scanning a photo, document, business card, textbook or personal notebook and have it automatically recognized. In addition, the original is automatically cropped to proper size, scanned and saved in the appropriate file format. All of this is achieved with the press of a single button.
- 3-Way Design
- The CanoScan LiDE 700F features 3-way design, allowing it to be used in portrait, landscape or upright positions, making it ideal for desktop environments with limited space. A 180-degree lid hinge on the right hand side and built-in flip out stand adds to the scanners versatility.
- Dust Removal Technology
- Also included is QARE dust and scratch removal for photos - technology that automatically reduces dust, scratches and grain effect, as well as restoring faded color.
- Productivity Software Package
- Included with the CanoScan LiDE 700F is MP Navigator EX software, adding functionality such as PDF editing, a search function, over 15 language OCR and Auto Photo Fix. Rounding out the package is ArcSoft PhotoStudio, which gives users the creative edge to produce calendars, greeting cards, photo enhancement and more.
- Energy Star Qualified
- Being Energy Star qualified, the CanoScan LiDE 700F features low power consumption, using a USB cable for both data and power.