Add some light to the scene with the SF 58 Flash from Leica. Compatible with Leica cameras, such as the S Medium Format and R DSLRs, and their TTL system, this unit can offer automatic flash exposure as well as full manual controls. The unit features a guide number of 190' at ISO 100 and 105mm as well as an impressive zoom range of 24-105mm, expandable to 18mm with use of the built-in panel. Also, the SF 58 has tilting from -7 to 90° and can rotate 120° right and 180° left for control over bounce capabilities.
The unit can function as an optical slave, triggering upon the flash of another unit and it offers a multi-flash setting for stroboscopic photography. Also, it has a USB port for installing firmware updates. The flash features a recycle time of 0.1 to 6 seconds with 4 AA batteries and even has high-speed, first and second curtain sync modes. It comes with a case and stand.
- Auto flash setting with built in sensor enables automatic exposure without TTL metering
- Battery life of about 180 flashes
- Secondary reflector for 35mm coverage offers a much softer light
- Backlit LCD on rear of flash unit for general operation and settings
- Built-in bounce card for creating catchlights and as additional fill