This is a Westcott Spiderlite TD5 Ultimate Daylight Kit. This 2-light Ultimate Kit includes a large 36 x 48" softbox and a strip 12 x 36" silver interior softbox, tilt brackets, 2-10' heavy-duty light stands and a wheeled kit case. For illumination, 8-50 watt and 2-20 watt screw-in fluorescent bulbs are included. For light control, a 40° fabric grid is provided for the strip bank, and a boom arm allows overhead placement of the strip bank.
The Westcott Spiderlite TD5 fixture accepts tungsten (3200°K) or fluorescent (5000°K) bulbs. Three separate controls allow running of multiple combinations of bulbs together with no color shift. It has all-metal construction with built-in points for direct attachment of a softbox -- no adapter ring is necessary.
Although this kit is supplied for use with 120 AC voltage, it can function with 220-240 voltage with the appropriate optional bulbs and adapter plugs, available separately.
- Rear-mounted handle and tilt bracket for ease of positioning
- Accepts fluorescent screw-in bulbs (included) or tungsten bulbs (optional)
- Dimmable by rear-mounted switches
- Vented to dissipate heat
- Suggested uses for this 2 light kit: 3-4 person portrait, or medium (4 x 6') tabletop setup
- Heavy-duty stands have a black anodized finish, each rises to a maximum height of 10' (3 m)
- Boom arm with counterweight extends to 6.5' (2 m), provides overhead lighting capabilities
- Wheeled, padded dividers, ample room for all kit components