This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The clear/dark brown WP610 Waterproof Underwater Case from DiCAPac is a PVC vinyl housing with a polycarbonate lens made to allow a high-end digital camera such as Canon G series to operate underwater to 32.8'(10 m). It will also accommodate a medium or large size point/shoot camera. It can be used with a camera that has a zoom lens. It protects the camera from water, sand, dust, etc. in the ocean and mountains. The housing meets JIS IPX8 requirements for underwater usage. This case has a UP ring extension. A neck strap is included.
- Waterproof underwater housing usable up to 32.8' (10m)
- Meets standard requirements for JIS (Japan Industrial Standards) IPX8 at 0.5 water pressure (underwater 5.0m), tested for 30 minutes
- Can be used for a high-end digital camera with a zoom lens function
- Included extension ring for cameras with longer zoom lenses
- All controls are accessible
- UV coating polycarbonate on the lens for clear pictures
- Ideal for taking pictures in the rain, at the beach, or on the ski slopes
- Protects a camera from water, sand, dust, etc. in the ocean and mountains
- A neck strap is included
E-PL3 with 17mm lens
GF3 with 14mm lens