The Jobu Design NX2 Surefoot Lensplate (4.5") is designed to safely mount and secure most small telephotos, such as a 300 mm F/4, 70-200 F/2.8 or F/4, 400 F/5.6, 300mm F/2.8 and other similar lenses, to your tripod. It features double safety-stops and a double-dovetail profile (for using quick release flash brackets), and it's compatible with all other North American Arca-Swiss-style lensplates. It also has a built-in anti-twist flange to prevent your lens from unscrewing during use. This lensplate is similar to the NX1, but offers an additional 1" of room for longer lens-feet, or for mounting accessories, or for more balance adjustment.
Pick a plate that is 1" longer than the mounting-foot on your lens to allow enough room for a flash bracket with quick release to be added. Most small lenses use 1 mounting screw. Most medium to large lenses use 2 or more mounting screws.
- Double-dovetail design enables use of our Quick Release flash brackets (requires 3/4" of lensplate exposed past your lens foot)
- Curved hard-stop prevents rotation of lenses
- One 1/4"-20 captive screw, two safety-screws, and 5/32" and 3/32" Allen keys are included
- Hard-anodized black finish
- Compatible with all Arca-Swiss-style clamps