The Slik Pro 340 BH is an all-metal tripod setup effective for lightweight travel duty with small SLR systems. It has 27mm diameter upper leg segments and is rated for supporting 8.8 pounds of gear (4kg).
The feel of the 340's operations inspires professional confidence: leg segments extend/collapse with precise motion and no lateral play, the locks are positive, and the stubby lever for the ballhead communicates its locked/unlocked position both by feel and by sight.
The 340's A.M.T. super titanium alloy legs make the tripod steady yet lighter than it appears, with a 40% greater strength/weight ratio than normal aluminum.
- Speed Release Lock levers allow for fast set up
- 3-Position leg locks allow for leg openings of independent angles
- Angled rubber leg tips maximize traction to flat, hard surfaces (and also allow carry on to aircraft)
- Foam covered upper leg sections ease handling in extreme weather conditions
- Single-lever ball head with quick release and 2 bubble levels at quick release plate
- Maximum upper leg diameter of 27mm