The Singh-Ray 100 x 150mm Galen Rowell 0.9 Hard-Edge Graduated Neutral Density Filter helps to specifically darken skies and other bright areas of the image. The filter is densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a hard-edged transition line between the density and clear areas. By having only a portion of neutral density on the filter, you can selectively darken areas of an image while allowing the portion of the image within the clear section to receive the normal amount of exposure. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and the 0.9 density provides a 3 stop reduction in light from entering the lens.
Singh-Ray rectangular filters are constructed from CR-39 optical resin for high image clarity and overall durability. This filter is compatible with the Cokin Z-Pro filter holder and measures 3.9 x 5.9" / 100 x 150mm.
- Hard-edged 0.9 ND graduated filter for darkening skies and other bright areas of the image.
- Provides a 3 stop reduction in light in selective areas.
- Hard-edge transition is ideal for circumstances where there is a clear, distinct line of separation between the bright and dark zones of the image.
- Neutral density filters do not affect the overall coloration of the image.
- Compatible for use with the Cokin Z-Pro filter holder.