The 8020B from Genelec is an ultra-compact nearfield monitor that's perfect for use in a home, mobile, or project studio. A 4" woofer and a 0.75" tweeter provide a wide frequency response of 66Hz to 20kHz. Power is supplied by a pair of 20W amplifiers to ensure that the proper amount of power is supplied to each speaker component.
The die-cast Minimum Diffraction Enclosure is designed for large volume output and excellent imaging. A Directivity Control Waveguide is incorporated for a smooth response both on and off-axis. The bass reflex port provides perfectly articulated bass. The included Iso-Pod keeps the monitor stable on a table or desk, and helps to reduce audio reflections and vibrations. For convenient control, the front panel has a volume control knob, while the back panel offers tone controls and threads for easy ceiling or wall mounting.
- Extremely compact active nearfield monitor
- Die-cast aluminum Minimum Diffraction Enclosure provides high volume and excellent imaging
- Directivity Control Waveguide creates a smooth response both on and off-axis
- Long, curved bass reflex port for articulated bass
- 4" woofer and 0.75" tweeter for a wide frequency response
- Powered by a pair of 20W amplifiers
- Iso-Pod lifts the cabinet off of your table or desk to minimize vibrations and reflections, and also allows you to adjust speaker tilt
- Front-panel volume control for quick adjustments
- Rear-panel tone controls allow you to match the monitor's sound to your environment
- XLR input for wide compatibility
- Threaded mounts for easy ceiling or wall installation
- Can be combined with the 7050B subwoofer (sold separately) for additional bass