The Behringer V-AMP3 Guitar Amp Modeler and Multi-Effects Processor can transform your guitar rig into any vintage or modern amp/cabinet combination you can dream of, plus add studio-grade effects.
Plug in and access thirty-two virtual amp models which can be combined with fifteen possible cabinet simulators; then add your favorite effects such as gate, compressor, wah-wah, modulation, effects and reverb. The V-AMP2 is ideal for recording even without an amp.
- Four all-new, plus twenty-eight improved amp models, multiplied by fifteen speaker cabinet simulations give you a total of four hundred and eighty virtual combos
- USB audio interface included, featuring stereo I/O, optical S/PDIF out, direct monitoring and separate control for phones out
- No-latency guitar recording on your PC, edit and monitor your sound directly on V-AMP 3 and record to the incredible multi-platform music production software energyXT2.5 Compact
- Studio quality multi-effects including reverb, chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary, auto-wah, echo, delay, compressor and various effects combinations
- 125 memory locations pre-arranged for many popular styles and embedded in the acclaimed intuitive V-AMP user interface
- Tap-tempo function and many other parameters directly accessible on the unit
- Presence control adjusts a high-frequency filter, simulating the negative feedback of tube amps
- Preamp bypass function allows use as a stereo effects processor without amp modeling
- Stereo Aux input lets you play along to a cue from your PC, CD, MP3 or drum computer for practice, teaching and home-recording applications
- Balanced stereo Line output can be configured for many recording and live applications
- Adjustable auto-chromatic tuner plus effective global configurations and equalization easily adopts the V-AMP 3 to any situation outside your home studio
- MIDI implementation includes program changes, control changes and SysEx, allowing complete MIDI remote control or automation with any DAW