The PR 35 from Heil Sound is a professional-quality handheld dynamic microphone ideal for live vocal performances. The large dynamic element has a special magnet structure and a low mass aluminum voice coil assembly to provide a smooth, flat frequency response with natural and articulate midrange.
The mic element is mounted on an internal Sorbothane shock mount to reduce the effects of handling noise, while the external rubberized coating provides a comfortable gripping surface that also reduces noise. A specially-placed hum bucking coil rejects hum and buzz, making it safe to use this mic near video monitors. The evenly-spaced ports on the mic body reject off-axis noise, providing a linear cardioid pattern that reduces proximity effect. A 3-position rolloff switch lets you choose flat, -3dB, or -6dB rolloff. A mic clip and leatherette carrying case are included.
- Large Dynamic Element
- The large dynamic element, combined with a special magnet structure and low mass aluminum voice coil provide a wide, flat frequency response with a natural and articulate midrange
- Internal Shock Mount
- The internal Sorbothane shock mount isolates the diaphragm from the mic body to reduce handling noise
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern
- Evenly-spaced vents on the mic body provide excellent off-axis noise rejection for a linear cardioid pickup pattern
- Reduced Noise
- A specially placed hum bucking coil rejects hum and buzz, for safe use near video monitors
- Multiple Rolloff Positions
- A 3-position rolloff switch lets you choose between flat, -3dB, and -6dB response
- Rubberized Coating
- The rubberized coating provides a secure and comfortable grip, and helps to reduce handling noise
- Accessories Included
- A standard mic stand clip and a leatherette carrying case are included