The ScanSnap S1500 for Windows from Fujitsu provides high performance scanning that delivers speed with quality. The ScanSnap S1500 has fast performance with up to 20 pages per minute in color, grayscale, or black & white at resolutions up to 600dpi. It comes with functions that automatically ensure the best scans without operator intervention. The Intelligent Paper Feed Detection feature helps the operator to avoid losing images. Its Automatic Document Feeder allows simultaneous two-sided scanning.
The small and lightweight ScanSnap S1500 comes with a deluxe software bundle which includes Rack2-Filer V5.0, an ultra-intuitive scanning and file management application for home or small office, plus a variety of other powerful programs such as CardMinder for business card management, Adobe Acrobat 10 for PDF file management and Quick Menu, which centralizes functions for easy, quick access.
The scanner provides direct scanning to an iPad and iPhone as well as to software such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, and cloud-based services such as Google Docs, Evernote, and SugarSync. Additionally, you can scan to specific folders or to an email address.
Note! The S1500 can only be used with Fujitsu's own proprietary software (drivers). It is not TWAIN compliant.
- One Touch Operation
- Organizing with the Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500 Document Scanner happens at the touch of a single button. All this intelligent technology working behind the scenes ensures that PDF or JPEG files look their best automatically.
- High Speed, Quality
- The ScanSnap S1500 delivers fast performance with up to 20 pages per minute in color, grayscale, or black & white, at resolutions of up to 600dpi.
- Easy Operation
- ScanSnap S1500 has several automatic features to help ensure scans look their best without operator intervention before or after they scan. These features include: Auto Color, Black & White and Grayscale detection, Auto Page Size Detection, Auto Crop and De-skew, and Auto Content-based rotation.
- Small Document Enhancement
- ScanSnap S1500 can be set to detect small documents intermixed in a stack placed into the automatic document feeder and automatically increase their resolution to help ensure that the finer-print typically associated with smaller documents, such as receipts and business cards are more discernable.
- Intelligent Paper Feed Detection
- ScanSnap S1500 has an ultrasonic multi-feed detection sensor that can be turned on to help operators avoid losing images. What's more, an interactive interface allows users to easily and quickly bypass intentional double-feeds such as a taped-receipt on an expense report.
- Integrated Software & Services
- The scanner provides direct scanning to an iPad and iPhone as well as to software such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, as well as cloud-based services such as Google Docs, Evernote, and SugarSync. Additionally, you can scan to specific folders or to an email address
- Software Package
- The included software package: a centralized Quick Menu for creation of custom profiles or quick access to all of the scanner's features, SnapCap Organizer, enables viewing, managing and editing of PDF and JPG files, conversion of PDF files into searchable content, keyword, and distribute to E-mail. Also included is Adobe Acrobat 10, ABBYY FineReader, and CardMinder 4.0 which converts business card scans into files that can be exported to contact manager programs.
- Rack-2 Filer Software
- The Deluxe Software Package includes Rack2-Filer V5.0, an ultra-intuitive scanning and file management application for home or small office. It creates divider sheets for organizing content and scans PDF and JPG files directly into the binders. It also features magnification tool that helps you to see finer details of the image. Additionally, with Rack2-Filer you can import Word documents, presentations and spreadsheets.