The MXO2 Mini for Desktop Systems from Matrox is a device that combines the functionality of an HDMI & Analog I/O card in the form factor of a miniature breakout box. It will capture, convert, and play multiple video formats. This model features an adapter that is specifically designed for use with desktop systems, although a separate MXO2 PCI-E Express Card 34 Adapter can be used to make the unit compatible with laptops.
This device's small footprint makes it easy to transport. It is compatible with both Mac and PC systems, as well as most industry-standard applications, such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Photoshop, among others. Moreover, its color-calibration tool can be used to turn your HDMI monitor into a professional-grade video monitor.
Note! Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 support for Mac OSX to be available in early November 2010.
- This model is designed for use with desktop systems
- This device works with Mac and PC platforms
- It features a small footprint and is easy to connect to cameras and monitors
- Capture and play back high-definition video in multiple formats
- Turn your HDMI screen into a professional-grade video monitor with color-calibration tools, including blue-only
- A 10-bit hardware, scaling engine allows for real-time up-scaling, down-scaling, and cross-conversion on capture and playback
- This unit supports 5.1 and 7.1 surround-sound monitoring on the HDMI output
- Edit AVCHD footage by capturing into an edit-friendly compressed or uncompressed format
- It is compatible with your applications such Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Adobe Photoshop, among others