Designed especially for today's lightweight video cameras, the Steadicam Pilot-AAS is a state-of-the-art stabilizer system that allows you to achieve smooth-as-silk camera movement without the need for a dolly, jib or crane. With its low mass gimbal, sled, and 5.8" monitor, the Pilot-AAS can support a wide range of pro and prosumer cameras weighing up to 10 pounds. And when the shoot is over, just remove the sled's cross tube to compact it down for transport.
Affordable, lightweight and with no-tools adjustments that make it easy to set up and use, the Pilot-AAS offers a AA battery mount, for powering with a 12V AA battery pack. Pilot can also be purchased with optional Iso-elastic arm and ultra low profile vest.
- Low Mass Gimbal
- Utilizing a proven low-mass gimbal the operator has the ability to capture the fluid movement that Steadicam has become known for.
- 5.8" LCD Monitor
- The 5.8" LCD monitor is standard and provides good contrast from dark to light situations. The monitor weight and location on the sled assure the operator perfect balance and ease of operation.
- CarbonLite Expandable Center Post
- The Carbonlite expandable post and interface to the stage form a solid bond to assure no jitter in the picture as the operator captures those unique scenes.
- AA Battery Mount
- The AA option allows the monitor to be powered by a 12V AA battery pack by including an AA battery mount.
- One-touch lift-adjustment for each section
- Lightweight design
- X-Y Vernier adjustment of stage plate
- Operates in standard and low modes
- Professional tool-free 3-axis gimbal