The Elite 73.6 x 130.7" Cinetension 2 Motorized Projection Screen gives you complete control over your presentation. Suitable for home and business, this rugged aluminum screen comes complete with two remotes (IR and RF) as well as a 12V trigger that allows you to synchronize the up/down function with your projector's motor. The RF control gives you the freedom to be 100' away from your screen making this an excellent screen choice for educational institutions that use large lecture halls.
To operate projection screens from one or more locations, a control system is required. The Low Voltage Control System was designed specifically for that purpose. It features ease of installation and operates at the touch of a button from a switch or transmitter. Generally, the screen can be controlled in four different ways: Low Voltage Switch Control, Radio Frequency Remote Control, Infrared Remote Control and Auxiliary Control.
The plug & play design of the Cinetension 2 is an added bonus since it is ready to go out of the box. All mounting hardware is included (bracket wrench, wall screws and bubble level) and is backed by Elite's excellent 2-year replacement warranty.
Premium Screen Material
- CineWhite Tension material provides uniform flatness in a versatile material making it a favorite for consumers and installers alike
- 160° wide viewing angle
- Standard 4-side black masking borders
- Available in 4:3, 16:9, 16:10, and 2.35:1 aspect ratios
- Diagonal sizes range from 84 - 150"
- Rear projection material models also available
Total Control Options
- Standard Infrared (IR) and Optional ZR800D IR Universal Learning Remote system
- Standard Radio Frequency (RF) remote control operates screen from 100' away
- Low-voltage detachable 3-way wall switch for in-line control
- Extended IR "eye" sensor for in-ceiling Infrared operation
- Built-in 5-12 volt trigger port (RJ-45) enables Drop/Rise operation to synchronize with the projector's power cycle
- Optional wireless 5-12 volt (model ZSP-TR01) projector trigger
- Optional in-wall switch
- Floating installation brackets provide easy alignment with wood studs to accommodate a wall or ceiling installation
- Aluminum housing with enamel coating is moisture resistant
- Adjustable vertical limit switch regulates screen's drop/rise settings
- Shipped ready to plug & play with installation kit containing brackets, screws, and bubble leveler included
- Optional in-ceiling trim kit
- Optional extended 11x4" or 12x8" L brackets
Quality and Reliability
- Tubular motor allows swift operation with a superior weight tolerance and operational lifespan