The Konica Minolta magicolor 7450 II grafx Network Color Laser Printer was designed exclusively for in-house business printing. It produces graphics-rich documents at 600 dpi resolution and can output 24.5 letter-size pages per minute in both color and B&W. This professional device can produce full-bleed color spreads that preserve crop marks and borders.
This versatile printer accepts a wide variety of media to meet the needs of professional users and with Konica Minolta's Simitri Toner, business graphics look sharp and photos exude rich and vivid color. It has a 120,000 monthly duty cycle and a maximum paper capacity of 1,850 sheets for busy graphic production and printing environments.
- Fast Professional Prints
- This printer generates 9600 x 600 dpi-class resolution pages at a rate of 24.5ppm, with true-to-life photographic detail, smooth color gradients, and highly saturated deep blacks using contone printing technology. The printer uses Simitri Polymerized Toner for exceptional results and durable prints that don't smear or fade.
- Color Accuracy
- The built-in, enhanced Automatic Image Density Control (eAIDC) system ensures professional color consistency, with a calibration system that maintains consistent color values throughout long print runs. The magicolor 7450 II grafx supports PostScript 3 and PCL 6 emulations for seamless processing of color documents.
- Pure Black Printing
- The magicolor 7450 II grafx printer comes standard with a new Image CMYK Gray feature that ensures printing of non-text black objects pure and sharp. And with the new Thin Line Mode, small text and bar codes appear sharp and detailed.
- 40GB Hard Disk Drive
- The built-in 40GB hard disk drive and 768MB of RAM give the magicolor 7450 II grafx advanced performance functions including 4-digit, PIN-protected document printing and storage, convenient Proof-then-Print output, and direct printing of JPEG, TIFF and PDF files.
- Wide Variety of Media
- This printing workhorse accepts a wide variety of media, including custom size media from 5.5 x 8.5" to banner size (up to 12.25 x 47.24"). It also enables the user to print on heavy stock with weights up to 140 lb Index (256 g/m2). Printing comps, spreads, business forms, letterhead, envelopes, labels and more, is easy, quick and efficient.
- Network Capable
- The magicolor 7450 II grafx is configured with a Gigabit Ethernet interface, allowing networking capabilities across Windows, Macintosh and Linux platforms. It is equipped with a wide array of drivers for all-Mac or mixed-platform environments.
- Direct Photo Printing
- Digital cameras with PictBridge (1.0 or later) is connected to the printer through the Camera Direct Print port, images stored on the digital camera can be printed directly from the printer. .
- Easy Access Control Panel
- The control panel, located at the top of the printer, is equipped with a monochrome 4-line intuitive graphical display and menu. The control panel alerts the user to the current status of the printer, the amount of toner remaining, and any error messages.
- Productivity Options
For increased productivity, the magicolor 7450 II grafx can be equipped with up to three optional 500-Sheet Lower Paper Feeders, an automatic duplexer to enables two-sided B&W and color printing, and a Banner Tray, a paper guide for banners up to 12.25 x 47.24", that can hold up to 10 banner sheets.
The built-in 256MB of RAM is upgradeable to 1024MB.
- Productivity Software
- The included PageScope software suite lets users and administrators monitor and manage print jobs and from the convenience of their workstation. With a web browser and PageScope Web Connection, an embedded web server, manages, configures and troubleshoots the printer from anywhere on the network. Some of the other components of this powerful software package include, Microsoft Management Console (MMC, PageScope Plug and Print, PageScope Direct Print, Status Monitor, and Download Manager.