The Bowens Gemini 250R Digital Monolight has a powerful 250 watt proportional modeling light, very fast 1 second recycling time and full Bowens system compatibility. Control is the key word with the 250R. Power settings, selected via two dial-type knobs (one for full stop changes and the other for precise 1/10 stop adjustments) are displayed on the large, bright LED panel. Modeling lights, exhibiting similar flexibility can be set to Full, Proportional, or any user-defined level as well as turned off completely. The Bowens RC3 IR remote handset adjusts all of the 250R's basic features and advanced settings from up to 10m (32') away.
The solid metal construction backed with intuitive controls and ergonomic features like recessed switches and sockets and a built-in handle make the Gemini 250r a pleasure to use. Bowens has also ensured the safety of your sensitive digital equipment by keeping sync voltage to a harmless 5V.Another outstanding feature of the monohead is AC/DC capability via the optional Travel Pak DC battery system which provides up to 750 full power flashes while on location.
- 250W/S of power.
- 5 stops of power variation (7.5 - 250 W/S) available using 2 dials: 1 for full stops and 1 for 1/10 stops.
- Travel Pak compatible: runs on AC Mains or DC Battery power.
- Pulsar/PocketWizard Card slot makes sync cords a thing of the past. Plug in the optional card to enable wireless operation of the 250r via Pulsar or PocketWizard radio remote systems (purchased separately).
- The optional Bowens RC3 IR Remote Control provides further control enabling adjustment of all basic features and advanced settings from up to 10m (32') away.
- Multiple modeling modes allow you to choose from Full, Proportional, Off or any level from 0-100%.
- The large LED panel displays precise power settings in 1/10 stop increments.
- Compatible with all 'S' Type attachments.