The 67.8 x 108.4" Spectrum Motorized Projection Screen from Elite Screens is another great choice from Elite for home or commercial use. The Spectrum comes fully assembled and is ready for immediate installation giving it a distinct advantage over other comparably priced screens in its category which need complicated construction.
The motor is quiet with a very quiet up/down function that can be controlled by the included IR remote. The 12V trigger (also included) gives you full synchronization between screen and projector - a unique feature among motorized screens.
The screen finish is Elite's exclusive MaxWhite that provides a bright, crisp and clear image. The screen generates a 160° viewing angle making it viewable from just about anywhere in the room. In addition, the surface is easy to maintain and cleans easily.
- 160° wide viewing angle
- Standard 4-black masking borders
- Matte White material is durable and easy to clean
- Available in 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratio
- Diagonal sizes ranging from 84 - 128"
- Infrared (IR) remote control
- Detachable 3-way wall switch
- Built-in 5-12 volt trigger port (RJ-45) enables Drop/Rise operation to synchronize with the projector's power cycle
- Low-voltage internal IR/RF receivers
- Optional ZR800D IR Universal Remote Control, RF Remote, wireless 5-12 volt trigger, and In-wall switch
- Durable casing for wall/ceiling installations
- Bubble leveler included
- Ships fully assembled with 3-prong power connection ready to plug & play
- Built-in adjustable vertical limit switch to regulate drop/rise settings
- Optional in-ceiling trim kit and 6", 12", 18" L brackets
Quality and Reliability
- Synchronous motor allows silent operation with extended operational longevity and low power consumption