This is a Photoflex 42" MultiDisc, Holder and Stand Kit.
The 5 Surface MultiDisc collapsible reflector is designed for use in the studio, or on location. It adds light to shadow areas, adds or subtracts color casts, or diffuses harsh light. MultiDiscs start as a White Translucent disc, with a reversible, zippered slipcover that provides white, silver, gold and soft gold surfaces.
Each MultiDisc has a sturdy spring-steel frame that is covered by a heavy duty white fabric. With a twist of both wrists (and a little practice), they collapse to 1/3 their open sizes. Each comes with a nylon storage bag.
The Telescopic LiteDisc Holder and LiteStand act as your assistant to hold the disc in place exactly where you need it to be.
- Sturdy Construction
- Guaranteed flat to create smooth, even reflections and give you control over your light source
- Double laminated to prevent light from going through the surface, giving you more reflection on your subject
- Double riveted for added strength to prevent breaking and maintain the firm shape of the Disc
- Available LiteDisc Colors and Functions
- White Opaque - Produces an even, neutral-colored bounce light that works beautifully as a fill light source for both product shots and indoor/outdoor portraits
- Silver - Silver increases the specular highlights and yields a high-contrast, neutral to cool fill, depending on your main light source
- Gold - Same as silver, but with a warm tone -- best used outdoors near sunrise or sunset
- Soft Gold - Combination of gold and silver in a zebra pattern, with a semi-matte surface -- best for all-round fill
- White Translucent - Softens harsh light sources, may also be used as a reflector
- Telescopic LiteDisc Holder
- Clips and holds the smallest 12" Litedisc, up to the largest 52" and 41" x 74" oval Litediscs (A sandbag for your stand is suggested for larger discs)
- May be hand-held to be used on the run, keeping the disc flat
- Extends from 36 - 67" (91 - 170cm)
- May be used as a boom for a small light fixture -- it has a Baby (5/8") spigot
- Heavy duty, rises to 10.8' (3.3 m)
- Four sections, three risers
- Accepts optional (LSCA22MM) or any 22 mm caster set