The Ethernet DSL Modem with Routing Capabilities from Action tec is a great option for anyone who would like to own their own DSL modem. The modem is fully compliant with the ADSL 2/2+ standard, used by most service providers. It can connect to a computer via Ethernet. You can use the modem's integrated router to share your Internet connection among several computers, simply add an Ethernet switch.
- DSL providers generally charge a hardware rental fee for modems, which can be avoided if you own your own modem
- Connects to a computer via Ethernet
- Web-based configuration console
- ENERGY STAR compliant for reduced power use
- Compatible with TR-069 remote management protocol