The HA-NCX78 in-ear headphones from JVC provide high-quality sound and a multi-noise reduction system, allowing you to enjoy your music without the distractions of the outside world. The noise reduction system reduces ambient noise by up to 88%, and also reduces wind noise, cable friction noise, and electrical noise. Neodymium drivers provide a wide, clear frequency response.
The earpieces come with memory foam eartips and 3 sizes of soft silicon eartips, allowing you to find the best fit for comfort and noise isolation. The cable's earloop design provides extra stability by directing cables around the ears. The cable provides plenty of slack, and has a gold-plated 3.5mm mini plug to provide compatibility with a wide variety of electronic devices. A dual-prong airplane plug is included for connecting to in-flight entertainment systems. The headphones can operate for up to 50 hours on a single AAA battery, and a handy carrying pouch is included.
- Active multi-noise reduction system reduces ambient noise, wind noise, cable friction noise, and electrical noise to provide a pure music experience
- Monitor function allows you to turn off the noise reduction system and hear your surroundings without removing the headphones from your ears
- Neodymium drivers provide a wide frequency response for detailed audio reproduction
- Memory foam eartips and 3 sizes of soft silicon eartips allow you to find the best fit for comfort and noise isolation
- Detachable soft earloops secure the cables around your ears for stability
- Gold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini plug and airplane adapter allow you to connect to MP3 players, CD players, in-flight entertainment systems, and more
- Headphones operate for up to 50 hours on a single AAA battery