The Impact VC-500LR Two Monolight Kit is a complete lighting kit, based on two VC-500LR 500Ws monolights, with features unusual in this price range, such as a 6 f/stop power range (full to 1/32) adjustable in 1/10 stop increments, fast recycling time (2.5 seconds @ full power), and fully adjustable modeling light level. A re-designed display gives you a large, very legible LCD read-out. The VC-500LR also offers minimal flash color-shift when powering down (~200 K). In addition, it has a feature rarely found on a monolight--a Red Eye Reduction photocell sync, which allows you, when using both on-camera flash and the monolight,to set the monolight slave cell to ignore pre-exposure flashes from your on-camera flash. This kit is rounded out with a wireless remote capable of controlling up to 7 lights, umbrellas, a softbox, light stands, mono to PC sync cords, and a wheeled kit case.
- Digital Readout
- Flash power level is easily visible with the red LED readout on the rear of each unit.
- Built-in Optical Slave
- Fire the main light from your camera, and the other monolight "sees" the light from the first one and fires instantaneously.
- Adjustable Modeling Light
- The 250 watt modeling light has a separate adjustment switch that allows you to choose between off, full-on, or ratio-to-flash level.
- Compatible With Bowens Reflectors
- Choose from a large assortment of Bowens reflectors and accessories - the reflector mount is the same.
- Safety Features
- Fan-cooling, an overheat warning buzzer, and 6 amp fuse help to protect your investment and prolong the life of the equipment. The low 5VDC sync voltage protects your camera's delicate circuitry.
- Two white umbrellas with permanent black backing soften the light for more pleasing portraits
- Softbox with Adapter Ring
- The 24 x 36" (61 x 91 cm) silver interior softbox has a removable front diffuser and interior baffle. This permits efficient use of the light and experimentation with lighting effects.
- Light Stands with Removable Studs
- Auminum stands rise to a maximum height of 7.75' (2.36 m). The removable studs permit different mounting angles.
- Remote Control
- The included infrared remote gives you total remote control over your lighting system, up to seven lights. It allows you to control such things as flash power, the modeling lamp, audio beep, slave function, etc.
- Wheeled Kit Case
- Sturdy, padded case has ample room for everything in the kit. Separate zippered compartments keep stands and umbrellas apart from the fixtures.