The Dedolight Ledzilla Mini LED Daylight Camera Light with Battery Shoe packs a lot into a pint-sized package. The small on-board camera light focuses from -4° to 56°, with a flip-up diffuser making the beam even wider. Built-in barndoors for offer sharp shadows or a gentle light-shadow transition while quick conversion from daylight to tungsten light using the built-in dichroic filter avoids nfumbling with tape and gels.
An adjustable support arm allows the light to be positioned above and forward of the camera; and employs dimming that works from full power to zero, with no color change.
Key attributes include very low power consumption (8W) considering the output, and the ability to power from any 6V to 18V source using an optional power cable (including any Anton Bauer or PAG system, car cigarette lighter output or battery belt). The included battery shoe is compatible with Sony NP-F and Panasonic VW-VBD1 batteries. The Ledzilla operates from -40°F to 104°F (-40°C to +40°C). A front-end bayonet allows you to add attachments and light modifiers.
- Unlike most LED lights, the Mini DLOB focuses from -4° to 56°
- Wide-angle flip-up diffuser for 70° angle covers the widest zoom, widening the beam more horizontally than vertically (1:1.66)
- Converts from daylight to tungsten via a dichroic flip-down filter
- Adjustable support arm allows it to be positioned above and forward of the camera
- Dims smoothly from full power down to zero without any color change
- Powers from any 6V to 18V DC power source
- Included battery shoe is compatible with Sony NP-F and Panasonic VW-VBD1 batteries
- Alternative power from any Anton Bauer or PAG system, car cigarette lighter output or battery belt
- LED power-available indicator
- Power consumption is only 8W despite high output
- Operates from -40°F to 104°F (-40°C to +40°C)
- Front-end bayonet allows you to add future attachments and light modifiers