The Zeiss Ikon 35mm Rangefinder Manual Focus Camera Body combines a classical design with easy-to-use operation. Features and controls are designed to make practical photography comfortable and free from unpleasant surprises caused by the camera. Manual or auto TTL exposure metering as well as an AE-lock function gives you complete control of the exposure situation.
The Zeiss 28mm f/2.8 Biogon T* ZM offers a popular wide-angle view, and has a minimum focusing distance of 1.8' (0.5 m). Ideal for travel, landscapes, and cityscapes.
The Carl Zeiss range of T* ZM-mount lenses offers high standards in terms of performance, reliability and, of course, image quality. You can count on highly advanced flare control for crisp and brilliant images. Virtually zero geometric distortion ensures precise accuracy when reproducing shapes, especially useful when photographing products and architecture. It comes with a lens cap and lens shade.
Zeiss Ikon Rangefinder
- Clear LED Exposure scale for correct exposure
- Vertical-travel electronic metal focal plane shutter
Zeiss Designed Lens
- 1/3 stop interval click stops allows for exact exposure
- Precise 10 bladed aperture creates pleasing unfocused highlights
- Wear resistant filter mount for long-term reliability in tough conditions