The HDP2 HD/SD-SDI to DVI-D Converter from Aja can be used to convert an SDI signal for use with digital display devices, such as LCD, DLP, and plasma monitors or projectors. The unit's scaling engine and de-interlace automatically size 4:3 or 16:9 inputs to many DVI-D monitors and also automatically adapt the input frame rate for monitor compatibility. This device offers (2) channels of audio monitoring and a looping output of the SDI input.
Note! This unit requires a DWP Power Supply, sold separately.
- This device offers HDMI 1.3a support via a DVI-D connector, including deep color 30-bit video (24-bit also supported) and (2) or (8) channels of embedded audio
- It automatically adapts to popular LCD, DLP, and plasma monitors & projectors up to 1920 x 1200 or 1080p
- A scaling engine is employed for proper display of 4:3 or 16:9 aspect ratio
- It features 1:1 scaling for appropriate monitor configurations
- Its (2) channels of RCA analog audio output are user-assignable
- This unit includes an HD/SD-SDI looping output
- It can be set up on a PC or Mac using a USB port